How do I Book a Cruise?
- You can book your Pontoon Charter online. We will confirm availability, discuss your requirements, and make recommendations to enhance your enjoyment.
- We require a valid credit card to hold your reservation. If your reservation is 3 days or more in advance, we will take a 50% credit card deposit at the time of reservation. If it is less than 3 days the full amount will be charged.
- We will send you a confirmation e-mail identifying the date and time of your reservation and parking instructions.
Do I need a boating license to drive the boat?
- To rent a boat, you need to have a valid driver license, a valid credit card and be 21 years of age or older with proof of ID.
- If you do not have or have very limited boating experience, we will give you instructions during the orientation. Remember the speed limit is only 5 MPH in the harbor.
Who drives the boat?
- You captain the boat yourself!
- You do have an option to hire a Licensed Captain to drive and provide you useful and fun facts about the harbor. Please inquire about captain rates.
Can I hire a Captain for my rental?
Yes, we can provide a USCG Licensed Captain for an additional fee. If you hire a USCG Licensed Captain for your Pontoon Boat, the maximum guest count must not exceed six (6) people.
How far ahead should I make reservations?
- We recommend that you reserve your Pontoon as early as possible. This will help you get your preferred date and time. We do book up quickly!
What is the cancelation policy?
- Deposits made more than 7 days in advance are non-refundable however, can be transferred to another date if available. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
- If you fail to contact us or show up late, the entire boat rental fee is non-refundable and will be charged to the card on file.
What is included with my rental?
- Your rental includes the boat, fuel, safety equipment.
Are there toilets aboard the boats?
- Yes, we are the only rental company that provides electric marine toilets on all of our boats. You may not think this is a big deal now but, you will thank us later!
How many people do the boats hold?
- 21 Foot, 10 Passenger
- 23 Foot, 11 Passenger
What should I bring along?
- Bring a towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen. We also recommend a long sleeve T-shirt if you have one.
- Bring what you are going eat and drink while you are out, don’t forget to bring water!
- Bring your IPod or other music device. Our stereo system has an IPod and USB connector.
What should I NOT bring along?
- Please DO NOT bring the following: glass bottles (please bring cans or plastic bottles). Spray suntan lotions or spray sun block. If you have spray suntan lotions, please do not spray while on the boat. These items stain the boat. You can bring red wine, but remember you are responsible for any spills.
- We are Drug Free vessels and follow all state and local laws regarding drugs and illegal substances. Absolutely no drugs or illegal substances are allowed aboard.
Will there be an orientation to the boat’s operations?
- We run you through an orientation of the boats as well as Newport Harbor. If anchoring/BBQing we will review those procedures, as well.
Can I bring my pet?
- You are certainly more than welcome to bring your dog. Beware that some dogs do jump out of the boats, and you should be prepared to retrieve them . Do not tie your dog to the boat! We do not supply doggy life vests, however we HIGHLY recommend you use them. The boats are fully carpeted and you are responsible for any accidents.
What is the speed limit in the Harbor?
- The harbor maintains a 5MPH speed limit
- If you are creating a wake, you are going too fast!
Where is a good place to anchor?
- Assistance is available, if prearranged.
Can we BBQ?
- Yes, BBQ’s are available
- Propane is provided
Where do we park?
Boat Rental Newport Beach Parking Lot
500 32nd Street
Newport Beach, California 92663
Directions to our Parking Lot:
Take 405 South from Long Beach or 405 North from San Diego
Take 55 South until it ends and continue on to Newport Blvd.
LEFT on 32nd St.
RIGHT on Villa Way
The Parking lot will be the first LEFT
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PUT PASS IN WINDSHIELD!!
Directions from our Parking to Pontoon Boat Slip #11:
(Walking distance from the parking)
Head EAST on 32nd St.
RIGHT on Lafayette
LEFT on Lido Park
MEET AT SLIP #11 in front of BUDHA RESTAURANT