- You can book your Pontoon or Duffy rental onlineor you may call 714-404-0806 and we will discuss. We will confirm availability, discuss your requirements, and make recommendations to enhance your enjoyment.
- We require a valid credit card to hold your reservation.
- We will send you a confirmation e-mail identifying the date and time of your reservation and parking instructions.
- To rent a boat, you need to have a valid driver license, a valid credit card and be 21 years of age or older with proof of ID.
- If you do not have or have very limited boating experience, we will give you instructions during the orientation. Remember the speed limit is only 5 MPH in the harbor.
- You captain the boat yourself!
- You do have an option to hire a Licensed Captain to drive and provide you useful and fun facts about the harbor. Please inquire about captain rates.
Yes, we can provide a USCG Licensed Captain for an additional fee. If you hire a USCG Licensed Captain for your Pontoon Boat, the maximum guest count must not exceed six (6) people.
- We recommend that you reserve your Pontoon as early as possible. This will help you get your preferred date and time. We do book up quickly!
- Deposits made more than 7 days in advance are non-refundable however, can be transferred to another date if available. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
- If you fail to contact us or show up late, the entire boat rental fee is non-refundable and will be charged to the card on file.
- Your rental includes the boat, fuel, safety equipment.
- Yes, we are the only rental company that provides electric marine toilets on all of our boats. You may not think this is a big deal now but, you will thank us later!
- 21 Foot, 10 Passenger
- 23 Foot, 11 Passenger
- 8 Passenger Duffy
- Bring a towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen. We also recommend a long sleeve T-shirt if you have one.
- Bring what you are going eat and drink while you are out, don’t forget to bring water!
- Bring your IPod or other music device. Our stereo system has an IPod and USB connector.
- Please DO NOT bring the following: glass bottles (please bring cans or plastic bottles). Spray suntan lotions or spray sun block. If you have spray suntan lotions, please do not spray while on the boat. These items stain the boat. You can bring red wine, but remember you are responsible for any spills.
- We are Drug Free vessels and follow all state and local laws regarding drugs and illegal substances. Absolutely no drugs or illegal substances are allowed aboard.
- We run you through an orientation of the boats as well as Newport Harbor.
- You are certainly more than welcome to bring your dog. Beware that some dogs do jump out of the boats, and you should be prepared to retrieve them . Do not tie your dog to the boat! We do not supply doggy life vests, however we HIGHLY recommend you use them. The boats are fully carpeted and you are responsible for any accidents.
Our Duffy Boats do not allow pets.
- The harbor maintains a 5MPH speed limit
- If you are creating a wake, you are going too fast!
Please see the Parking Recommendations page, here